Monday, November 14, 2011

Water bottle Label Tutorial EASY PEASY

Water Bottle Tutorial
You will need
Photo gloss or matte paper!
One digital water bottle printable from my party store.
Each label is 2.5 x 8 on a 8.5 x 11 JPEG Sheet  
Double Stick Tape
Small water Bottles
 (The small multi packs work best. I love Walmart's Sam's Choice mini water bottle packs)



PRINT
Home Printing
The full printing looks best printed on photo glossy or matte paper. It gives the best quality and weight.
8.5 x 11 JPEG format at 300 dpi.
I have two papers I love
The dollar tree paper works wonderful if you want a glossy beautiful image. (I know..DOLLAR TREE...It is fantastic!) The dollar tree paper also has blank on the back!
 Kodak gloss paper works great. It prints perfect. Not  glossy, but with the perfect amount of shine for crystal clear images...They also have the perfect amount of thickness for a nice professional looking print. 
These can also be printed at your local printing center that prints on full sheets such as 
(Kinkos...Office max....Staples..etc...on glossy card stock looks great.....)


These will not be waterproof. I would not put them in buckets of ice. I would chill the bottles first..
You can use a clear white (wide) packaging tape to add over the top which works wonderful if you choose...


CUT

 Add your double stick tape to the back of the cut labels. I tape all edges.
 Add to your water bottle. Instant WOW You can also add text with a sharpie to add names!!
Enjoy!! I have personalized and Blank Sets all throughout my store




4 comments:

belleparas said...

very creative!

www.n8fan.net

andrea chiu said...

Being Beautiful, doesn't make you smile, doesn't make you happy, doesn't make you nice. Being nice and happy and always smiling makes you beautiful.Thanks for sharing your article , you can also visit my site for more information. Have a good day!

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

lee woo said...

Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


ufgop.org
ufgop.org

Cindy Dy said...

I love surfing and blogging. Thanks for your blogs, I have now another idea what to do on my own blogs. Keep it up. I'll come back later to read more post from you. Thank you.

Bubble
www.gofastek.com