Friday, February 24, 2012

Envelope Party Decoration Invite PARTY STORE Tutorial

Now that you have the fabulous invite from Cupcake Cutiees Party.. Let's make that envelope look just as great!!
Find a envelope in any size, shape and color!! Make sure your card and all your goodies will fit!

If you go your local craft or hobby store there are so many fun stickers, stamps and decor. Hit up your scrapbooking aisle and look at all the colorful options. Here are a few I purchased for a fab rock star theme!!!

I like to add a little extra in my envelope. Here I decorated the envelope with some wing and alpha stickers and added the ticket invite!!. I added a fab picture and tattoo. It's a little gift for your special guest!!

Mailing your invites out!!! Stamps work wonderful and give a simple added touch!!
Have some fun and be creative!!! I used a mini paper bag envelope with these invites! I also found a doodlebug single envelopes for these ticket invites from archivers!!







No comments: