Thursday, May 31, 2012

Banner, Centerpiece or Walkway Signs PARTY STORE TUTORIAL

Howdy!!
This tutorial is for my large round banner circles found in my party store at www.cupcakecutieesparty.etsy.com

Howdy Birthday Large Round Banner Circles

These fun circles can make so many party theme items.  You can make a
Banner(found on my tutorials on my blog under tutorials)
Centerpieces
Walkway Signs (you can also use as favors to give as guests)

You will need
Large Banner Circles from Cupcake Cutiees Party
6 inch cake circles *you can leave as a white background or you can cover with scrapbooking paper or tissue*
Hot glue gun with glue sticks
Double stick tape
Matching Ribbon
Scissors *to cut your banner circles
Small dowel rod sticks *found in craft stores..or I found mine in the craft section at walmart*
Howdy Birthday Banner Set (found in my shop)

Print your large Banner circles.
Print on photo matte or glossy paper... My paper of choice is Kodak gloss paper. It prints perfect. Not  glossy, but with the perfect amount of shine for crystal clear images. They also have the perfect amount of thickness for a nice professional looking sign
Make sure to select photo paper on paper options  if you are using photo paper for best quality.
The glossy card stock also works well. These also can be printed anywhere that prints on cardstock at 8.5 x 11 paper.

supplies

Cut your circles and get your hot glue gun ready.

Glue your stick to the cardboard cake circle

Double stick with tape your circle to the top of the stick
Tie a ribbon in a knot. Hot glue your ribbon knot to the stick at the bottom on the circle. (I did not wrap it around the stick the hot glue sets it wonderful)
and DONE....

Add to buckets for centerpieces for your party. Use the them along your walk way for fun party signs.
I also have my girls wave them as fans for the party. They make great party props for photos.










No comments: