Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Last Day of School TAGS or LABELS FREEBIE

Grab these adorable last day of school tags... HERE

These are 8.5 x 11 JPEG and PDF digital files!! Great to add to gift bags or teacher gifts at the end of the year!!! I will feature them this week on some simple gifts for your favorite teacher. You can also add the whole class to each one of these.. 
They come six to a page.  Print on photo glossy or matte paper for best quality. I love Kodak gloss photo paper gives a great quality with the perfect amount of shine!!!  
Just print, cut and attach to whatever you goodie you have!!! Personal use only!! 


You can find all my party printables in my Etsy shop!! www.cupcakecutieesparty.etsy.com

You can also find all my clip art and paper on my website www.cupcakecutiees.com or www.cupcakecutiees.etsy.com

Created something awesome??? Email me your pics and I may feature you on my blog!!!

No comments: