Thursday, December 6, 2012

Candy Wrappers PARTY STORE- Small Nugget or miniatures

This is a tutorial for my small candy wrapper labels.. These are for the small Hershey nuggets OR miniatures. You can find my large candy wrapper tutorial in my tutorial lists!!!


You will need
One bag of Hershey nuggets or miniatures..*each printable set comes with both designs for nuggets or mini*
Scissors
Printed Party Candy wrappers from cupcake cutiees Party (I use kodak gloss/matte photo paper)
Double stick tape
sample using Ninja Party Small Candy Wrappers


STEP ONE
PRINT

Full Printing page is for home printing on your standard printer.
You can also print at a printing center that prints full prints..(kinkos, office depot, staples..etc If you do get printed out I suggest a glossy card stock or thick matte paper...)
It is 8.5 x 11 Jpeg at 300 dpi.
I love dollar tree photo paper. It prints AWESOME!
Print on photo matte or glossy paper... My paper of choice is Kodak gloss paper. It prints perfect. Not  glossy, but with the perfect amount of shine for crystal clear images...They also have the perfect amount of thickness for a nice professional looking label.
Make sure to select photo paper on paper options  if you are using photo paper....
THEN CUT...

STEP TWO
Fold your paper around the nugget or mini. I like to get the paper in a great fold before I add the double stick tape!!

STEP THREE
ADD double stick tape...
Fold over and tape to label. SO CUTE!! That is it!!

Link to my party store www.cupcakecutieesparty.etsy.com






No comments: