Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Thank You Fold Over Tutorial - PARTY STORE

FOLD OVER THANK YOU NOTES
These adorable thank you notes are so easy to print and make. These work for any fold over Thank You prints in my store!!
You will need a glossy card stock or a matte photo paper
*If you are using photo paper....check to make sure there is no writing on the back side of the paper. That is what you will be adding  your thank you on with pen.. I prefer a glossy card stock for best quality and easy to write on!!
Each thank you when folded is 3x5. 

Print your thank you notes!!!
Cut and fold in half!! Easy PEAZY!!!
Find all fold over thank you notes in my store at www.cupcakecutieesparty.etsy.com
Don't see a design you need. Email me and I can see what I can come up with!!




Thank you Printable!!

No comments: