Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Valentine Love Pillow Transfer- Party Store

Valentine Love Digital Print
Made a pillow transfer with them!!
The digital file comes with two designs. Your heart and ONE beautiful initials.  Many uses for the file! You can add to fabric, to a shirt, or use to add to a frame for artwork!!


Heart pillow made with light fabric inkjet transfer!
 PILLOW TRANSFER
You will need
One digital sheet printable from Cupcake Cutiees Party
This design is my Valentine Love Prints
Printer for your Inkjet Light Fabric Transfer Paper
I used Avery Light Fabric Transfer Paper
Iron

Printed transfer and Fabric for my pillow.

Follow directions on package for printing. The file comes in 8.5 x 11 JPEG. 
The size of the transfer paper is 8.5 x 11.
Find your transfer paper setting on your option and print.
The directions for the light transfers are to mirror or reverse your image. I send both in my files. You will get one reversed for transfers and one correct for printing artwork!

Cut out your printed design!
You can see the reversed pattern on the transfer!! 
Iron on to your fabric of choice. Make sure to check the directions settings and how long to iron!!
Pull off transfer from fabric

Here is the design on my white cotton fabric!!
The letter will have a little transfer paper on the middle of the C.. It is a slight yellowing from the paper. You can't  tell tell unless you look really close and have a light on it!!


My reversible pillow I made with the digital prints.


Each print comes in 8.5 x 11 design. You will get two designs.
The initial of your choice and my heart with wings!
This also would look amazing as a digital print. Just print on photo paper and add to your frame!!






No comments: