Saturday, April 6, 2013

Fancy or Large Tags Sticker Labels TUTORIAL - PARTY STORE

This tutorial is for using inkjet sticker paper.  You can find sticker paper along with your printing supplies. I am using the Avery Full Sheet of sticker Paper. I found mine at Hobby Lobby for 5.99 and used my 40 percent coupon.. They come ready to print and have nice cuts in the back for easy peeling!!
You can use these sticker papers for
Organization Labels
Party food Labels
Name Tags
Use on Party Centerpiece bases
This set is using my Hot Pink and Black Large Labels
You will need
One printable tag sheet at www.cupcakecutieesparty.etsy.com
Sticker Paper
Scissors to cut designs

PRINT
PRINT AND CUT

Check on your package for best printing settings.  Cut your designs. Peel and attach to any project!

Use for
Name Tags
Great for parties and baby showers!

Organizational Baskets and Supplies


Sample is shown with my Hot Pink and Black and Fancy Labels
You can also use my large labels! Or any labels or tags from my shop at www.cupcakecutieesparty.etsy.com







No comments: