Saturday, November 9, 2013

Squirrel Treats and Acorn Candy Recipe and Tag - ADORABLE Party Set



Check out this fun Acorn Candy tutorial and my squirrel treat tags! I used pretzel bags to add 3 of the acorns to bag! Great to pass out or use at your holiday Thanksgiving Table!

RECIPE Tutorial
You will need
Mini Nutter Butters (I found mine at the local gas station)
Hershey Kisses
Peanut Butter
Chocolate Chips
S


Unwrap your Hershey Kisses and separate your Mini Nutter Butters(I scraped off the peanut butter for a smooth surface.
3.  Add your Nutter Butter to your Kiss with a swipe of peanut butter!@

4.  Add your chocolate chip to the top with a touch of peanut butter. If you are worried about less peanut butter on everything I would suggest helping little ones with the peanut butter! If not, go crazy with the peanut butter smearing!!!

Easy Peasy Candy Acorn




TAGS
 Purchase the Squirrel Tags in my party shop 

Each sheet comes with a nice thick line to hand cut! They are around 2.25 inches.

Print on photo glossy paper! I love Dollar Tree Paper. It is 8 sheets for a dollar and looks AMAZING.
Punch with your standard hole punch and add to your bag with ribbon, twine , or twistie tie!
 I used the Wilton Pretzel Rod Bags for these. They came with silver twisty ties. I used twine for the other!


Add them to your place setting on Thanksgiving or send as a classroom pass out!
Fun and a great project for the family!



No comments: