Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Thanksgiving Digital 5x7 Prints- Party Store

Today I am sharing my beautiful Thanksgiving Digital Art! Just download and print and you have instant art that you can easily leave up for Thanksgiving and use year after year!  They also make an amazing hostess or teachers gift! Just print and add to a 5x7 frame or just give as a print! You get two digital 5x7's to one printing page!


All you need is to purchase the print and then cut and add to your photo frame. I suggest a photo glossy paper for best results.  I love dollar tree paper. It prints amazing and it is only 1.00 for 8 sheets. This can be printed as many time as you want!
Full tutorial is found here

 I have added one of my prints to a square frame with a 5x7 opening (found at walmart for 5.00)
Grab your digital modern art Thanksgiving sheet at www.cupcakecutieesparty.etsy.com

No comments: