Monday, December 2, 2013

Clothespin Banner - Christmas Candyland -Tutorial

Very sweet Candyland Christmas banner tutorial.
Banners are great for
 buffet tables
front entry ways
Fireplace Mantels
Stairwells
Door Frames




Supplies
Printed  Banner Digital Printable found in my store at
Printer paper (photo paper works best)
Ribbon and Bows
Clothespins



PRINT
Home Printing
The full printing looks best printed on photo glossy or matte paper. It gives the best quality and weight.
8.5 x 11 JPEG format at 300 dpi.
My paper of choice is Dollar Tree Photo Paper. It looks amazing and it 8 sheets for a dollar.
I like Kodak gloss paper. It prints perfect. Not  glossy, but with the perfect amount of shine for crystal clear images...They also have the perfect amount of thickness for a nice professional looking print. 
These can also be printed at your local printing center that prints on full sheets such as 
(Kinkos...Office max....Staples..etc...on glossy card stock looks great.....)


Add your ribbon and bows to the wall. I used a silver glitter and LARGE glue dots. I also added huge gift bows on each side. Easy and you don't have to make the bows. I bought the bows and ribbon at Hobby Lobby.

Then add your clothespins to the cut circles and add to ribbon. Easy Peasy.

If you don't want to use the clothespins, you can look on my other tutorials. You can tie with ribbon or just glue!

Ribbon-tied Banner
Banner- Centerpiece Tutorial

You can find the banner on my website www.cupcakecutieesparty.com
or my Etsy store at www.cupcakecutieesparty.etsy.com.











No comments: