Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Gumball Love Small Fold over Tags

Love my gumball set, I have a smaller set to add to gumball filled pretzel bags. You only need pretzel bags, gum, ribbon, and tags for this cute little set!

Supplies
 You will need
One Valentine Gumball Love Small Fold over digital Valentine Printable sheet 
Found in my Etsy Store www.cupcakecutieesparty.etsy.com
Photo Matte Paper or Glossy Card Stock *to print*
Scissors **to cut printable**
Paper Punch for ribbon
Pretzel Bags or Any Clear Party Bag
(found in the baking aisle or in your cake decorating aisle)
Ribbon 
Gumballs 
(or any snack)




PRINT

PRINT Bag Toppers

The full printing looks best printed on photo glossy or matte paper. It gives the best quality and weight.
8.5 x 11 JPEG format at 300 dpi.

  I have two paper choices. I love dollar tree photo paper. It prints crisp, clear and it is only 1.00.
I also Kodak gloss paper. It prints perfect. Not  glossy, but with the perfect amount of shine for crystal clear images...They also have the perfect amount of thickness for a nice professional looking invite. 
These can also be printed at your local printing center that prints on full sheets such as 
(kinkos...office max....staples..etc...on glossy card stock looks great.....)

Punch a hole and tie to ribbon to your bag! I used the smaller gumballs so I had to tape the pretzel bag in half! If you find the larger gumballs you can stack easy!

Easy Peasy! SO cute!
If you want to check out the other gumball set you can find it here
You can find this and MANY MANY Valentine Printables on my Etsy Party Store at 

9 Sheets to a page gets you a classroom done with only printing two sheets!






No comments: