Monday, January 13, 2014

What does the fox say Valentines- Party Store digital tags

I have heard this song more than I think I ever have wanted to in my life..lol. These little fox Valentine's I did up for my 10 year old son. He is going to flip handing them out. They can be give as is! Attach to a treat filled bag and punched with a standard punch and tied on. SO many different ways you can use these.

I used animal crackers for these..(the cow says moo..dog says....get it.. the best my little crazy mind could come up with.) I was also going to use donut holes and name them foxholes but my son didn't think that was good..10 year old boys...........hmmmm...


Supplies
 You will need
One Fox Valentine digital Valentine Printable sheet 
Found in my Etsy Store www.cupcakecutieesparty.etsy.com
Photo Matte Paper or Glossy Card Stock *to print*
Scissors **to cut printable**
Plastic Party Bags
Standard Paper Punch
 Ribbon to tie 
Treat for bag!





Print 
PRINT

PRINT Bag Toppers

The full printing looks best printed on photo glossy or matte paper. It gives the best quality and weight.
8.5 x 11 JPEG format at 300 dpi.
 I have two paper choices. I love dollar tree photo paper. It prints crisp, clear and it is only 1.00.
I also Kodak gloss paper. It prints perfect. Not  glossy, but with the perfect amount of shine for crystal clear images...They also have the perfect amount of thickness for a nice professional looking invite. 
These can also be printed at your local printing center that prints on full sheets such as 
(kinkos...office max....staples..etc...on glossy card stock looks great.....)

Punch your hole on your tag and tie with ribbon to the bag!



You can find the tutorial for the large labels


As always you can find them in my Etsy shop.

No comments: