Sunday, February 9, 2014

I Dig You Digital Valentine Set- Party Store DIY

I love all the dig you with the shovels and I had a hard time finding them or buying 20 for my class, so I decided to make an adorable shovel to add the filled bags. 


SUPPLIES
Two digital party printable Valentine Page 
Photo matte or glossy paper to print
Large Jewelry finding bags 4x6
(These are found at any hobby store or walmart by the jewelry)
Tape or Glue dots
Gum or any Candy




Jewelry reclosable/Finding  Bags





PRINT

PRINT Bag Toppers and Shovels

The full printing looks best printed on photo glossy or matte paper. It gives the best quality and weight.
8.5 x 11 JPEG format at 300 dpi.
 I have two paper choices. I love dollar tree photo paper. It prints crisp, clear and it is only 1.00.
I also Kodak gloss paper. It prints perfect. Not  glossy, but with the perfect amount of shine for crystal clear images...They also have the perfect amount of thickness for a nice professional looking invite. 
These can also be printed at your local printing center that prints on full sheets such as 
(kinkos...office max....staples..etc...on glossy card stock looks great.....)

Cut both out.
Add your shovel and candy to a bag.
As you can see the shovel is moved down so you can see the fold over the top!
Fold over you label and staple, glue dots, or use double stick tape to close
Here are what the digital files look like before printing.



No comments: