Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Bunny Treats Large Round Tags U print- Party Store


You will need
One Bunny Easter Large Round Digital tags
Party bags or containers
Ribbon
Standard Size Paper Punch (for tags to add to ribbon)
Bunny Treats
Carrots, chocolate, eggs, etc.

I used party bags and fun Fry containers found at my craft store
Full large round tutorial can be found here




PRINT

The full printing looks best printed on photo glossy or matte paper. It gives the best quality and weight.

I have three papers I use. Any Photo paper will do!

Dollar tree photo paper! It prints beautiful, glossy and bright. Bonus it is only 1.00 for 8 sheets.
8.5 x 11 JPEG format at 300 dpi.
Kodak gloss paper. It prints perfect. Not  glossy, but with the perfect amount of shine for crystal clear images...They also have the perfect amount of thickness.

I also use a matte or glossy card stock. It doesn't print as bright as the photo paper but works well.
Do not use the textured kind. Bright white card stock.

These can also be printed at your local printing center that prints on full sheets such as 
(kinkos...office max....staples..etc...on glossy card stock looks great.....)
Paper from the dollar tree also worked fantastic!!!
CUT TAGS







Punch your circle tag

Tie the tag with the ribbon. 


Or use a glue dot or tape and add to your container. I used paper fry boxes for these
I'm not sure why my carrots turned super orange in the photo but maybe they are super carrots??lol.

Easy Peasy and the CUTEST!

No comments: