Sunday, November 9, 2014

Turkey Fall and Thanksgiving Water Bottle Labels

Turkey Cuties and Thanksgiving Classic Water Bottle Labels- Party Store

Gobble gobble it is Thanksgiving time.  Grab these fun Turkey Cutie Water Labels or Thanksgiving Classic labels out of mystore. Fun bright and great for classroom hand outs or your thanksgiving table.
Full tutorial is found here http://cupcakecutiees.blogspot.com/2011/11/water-bottle-label-tutorial-easy-peasy.html

Find them here at www.cupcakecutieesparty.etsy.com

Find the labels in my store at www.cupcakecutieesparty.etsy.com



1 comment:

mackyton said...

This is such a cute idea of thanksgiving water bottle labels. I am also planning for a thanksgiving party and this idea will be good for my party at venue New York. Well, I have already ordered to print thanksgiving invitation card for party and I have ordered yummy snacks for the day.