Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Autumn and Thanksgiving Lunch Box Notes

These fun little notes can be sent with any size kid! I love to even add them in my husbands lunch and he'll call me and go "REALLY"..lol.. He secretly loves them. This fun set comes in two pages. One Thanksgiving page and One Autumn page!
Six on each page! That's 12 total!


These little guys go great in a lunch box and add your message on the front and back!
Instant download on my www.cupcakecutieesparty.etsy.com


PRINTING DIRECTIONS
These come on a 8.5 x 11 JPEG file at 300 dpi. Inkjet printers print best!!
Lunch Notes andGame sheets look and work best with cardstock to write with pen!
The best results come from home printing but taking to your local printing center look great!
-Matte Card Stock
-Gloss Card Stock
-Matte Photo Paper
-Gloss Photo Paper
Photo paper looks best for  Black and Chalkboard Backgrounds.


Have you every seen the bento lunches? They are my favorite and one day I want to surprise my girls in their lunch!
Look at this fun one from
Cute Food for Kids


No comments: