Thursday, January 19, 2017

Watercolor Floral Candy Wrapper Set- Digital Candy Wrapper Printable

I love candy wrappers. They are easy to make and look fab and can go for any party. 
Here is the tutorial for my candy wrapper labels!

Found in my party store at
Today I have a two piece candy set.

or just the basic set

It is the basic candy wrapper and then you are adding and extra favor tag on top with ribbon.
Great if you want to leave as the regular background for weddings, birthdays and etc.

Follow the directions of my regular ones.
Print, cut and wrap with tape!

NEXT print your page of tags


Cut and then punch with a standard punch. Add ribbon!

Then tie ribbon to candy wrapper. So cute and fun. 


Each design comes with a page of wrappers and a separate page of tags!

Comes in Red/ Pink and Mint/Pink!

Find all my fun Valentine printables at
Find this set and many more in my Etsy Store at 







No comments: